Computer Repair Data Recovery Cyber Security
Computer Repair On-site IT Experts For All Your Needs
Open 7 days a week
Our Services Surrounding :
TRAFFORD - WARRINGTON - LIVERPOOL
Local IT Support Computer Repair in
Are you disturbed by these issues?
* Graphical errors like your computer screen is jumbled?
* Keyboard, mouse, printer or other peripherals aren’t working properly?
* Missing DLL files?
* App command not working?
* Applications won’t install ?
* Downloads take forever?
* Not using all it’s RAM?
* Overheating ?
* Unusual noises?
* Viruses & malware
* Liquid damage
* Computer is slow need computer repair?
* Monitor not showing images?
* Crashes before loading operating system?
* Frozen screen?
* Computer keeps restarting?
* PC blue screen of death?
Corrupt files or long delays accessing files?
* Sudden shut off computer or sudden anything weird?
* Software corruption
* Hard drive damage
* Hard drive failure need computer repair?
* Hard drive formatting
* Slow or no internet access in certain rooms
* Slow internet everywhere
* One device can’t connect to the Wi-Fi
* Nothing can connect to Wi-Fi
* Connections drop at random times
* Wi-Fi network disappears entirely
* The network connects, but there’s no internet access
* Router crashes regularly and only restarting it helps
* Forgotten the Wi-Fi password
* LAN connection is not working
* How increase my LAN speed?
* Duplicate IP Addresses
* IP address exhaustion
* DNS problems
* Single workstation unable to connect to the network
* Unable to connect to local file or printer shares
* Local network is unable to connect to the internet
* Slow internet performance
* Data leakage
* Insider threat
* Data leakage
* Hackers and insiders
What’s in our computer repair business can doing, and how we can help you business?
* As a small business or individual user engaged in the use and maintenance of computers, you may need help, such as sudden computer startup failures, lost documents, virus intrusions, slow Internet speeds, etc.
* No need to sign a contract with us in advance, as long as you can call computer repair business on us, we can solve your technical problems in the shortest time with the least money to get the best return.
* Our computer repair business scope covers computer fixing & maintenance of various brands, commercial business LAN setting up, network configuration, data recovery, cyber security, remote technical support, etc.
What our customers say about us computer repair
Client's Server Up time
1st Attempt Fix
Average Answer Time
This month's service level performance
We believe that we are the best on-site computer repair company in Trafford, Warrington and Liverpool. Therefore, we have more than 20 years of experience in desktop/laptop repair. Also, we are a growing company providing computing services to clients in Trafford, Warrington and Liverpool. The company was founded in 2000 and is located in Trafford and Warrington.
As all our customers know, we are experts in desktop/laptop hardware and software repair, computer health checks, virus, spyware and malware removal, firewall settings and all file installation, imaging, documentation, video and data recovery protection.
We are not just ask you drop off service, cause we also come to your business premises or your home on-site(including most of Trafford, Warrington and Liverpool). We can repair damaged laptops, broken laptop screen replacement, custom assembles desktop computers, install broadband routers, set up networks, repair printers, and provide PC tutorials for adults or children etc. We supply you simple & easy computer service for every customer, because we know your call is much important, we care of you. Most time, all of our work is individual. Personal to personal, door to door, so you can with out of any not responding worries.
At your request, we will arrange for technicians to perform computer desktop/laptop repairs and network on-site/call-out services at your home or office, usually within 24 business hours. All of our engineer is qualified, professional, responsible and trustable of computer specialist.
IT Solutions (UK) has a group of satisfied customers located in Trafford, Warrington and Liverpool and its surrounding areas, including private clients.
We also offer Remote IT Support (RITS), not just the phone number dialled when a problem occurs, it’s a complete network support solution that takes advantage of many proactive and passive methods to ensure you get the most out of your IT equipment.
For customers get easy for help and support, we do including advice, troubleshooting and repair from the IT professional team to minimize downtime. By using remote access technology, you don’t have to wait for hours or days for engineers to access your site – you get instant response in minutes!